** Postponed ** PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner
Monday, 21 November 2022 9:00 AM - Friday, 25 November 2022 4:30 PM (NZDT)
** Postponed until March 2023**
PRINCE2® is a process-based approach for project management, providing an easily tailored and scalable method for the management of all types of projects, across industries, both locally and internationally.
This is an interactive five-day course broken into two components. PRINCE2 Foundation and PRINCE2 Practitioner. The Foundation course gives you a complete overview of the method and passing the exam will give you the Foundation qualification. The Practitioner course gives you a more in-depth application of the method and upon passing the exam you then an accredited "PRINCE2 Registered Practitioner”. The classroom PRINCE2 Foundation course is 3 days long and PRINCE Practitioner another 2 days.
This makes a total of 5 days if you want to do both Foundation and Practitioner.
"The presenter was great and made sure everyone was involved. He gave content and enabled us to apply it to situations tailored to our organisations. I have been able to apply the concepts and theory to our projects at work on a small scale and then build it into long term strategy development. The programme was challenging and really useful to my role - I would definitely do it again"
Will MacDonald Kaikōkiri Rawa me ngā Kaupapa (Property and Projects Coordinator),
Te Runanga A Rangitane O Wairau Inc
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Understand the need for project management and how PRINCE2® meets that requirement
- Understand the PRINCE2® themes Understand the PRINCE2® process model
- Prepare project plans using product-based planning techniques and undertake risk analysis and
management for the project
- Prepare information for inclusion in a Project Initiation Documentation
- Understand techniques for the management of product development, quality control & change control
- Take the PRINCE2® Foundation examination paper.
- Understand the need for project management and how PRINCE2® meets that requirement in the life
cycle of a project
- Understand the PRINCE2® process model and apply the PRINCE2® processes
- Design a robust and appropriate project organization
- Apply appropriate controls at different levels and at different points
- Take the PRINCE2® Practitioner examination paper.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Project managers looking for professional recognition
- Project team managers and leaders
- Project coordinators
- Project support staff
- Project officers Consultants and contractors
This course is registered with RBP and you may be eligible for partial funding, up to 50% of the cost of the course. Please contact Alistair@marlboroughchamber.nz for details.
"Project Results is a PRINCE2® Accredited Training Organisation (ATO) accredited by PEOPLECERT. Our courseware is developed by Inspiring Projects a division of Aspire Australasia Pty Ltd who is also an ATO for PRINCE2. This accreditation has been given by PEOPLECERT, who along with accrediting ATOs, provides and moderates exams and accredits our trainers. PRINCE2® and the AXELOS Swirl Device logo are registered trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved."