Emerging Leaders Programme – Stepping-up
Tuesday, 5 September 2023 (10:00 AM - 2:00 PM) (NZST)
This Emerging Leaders Programme will expose key skills and techniques available to supervisors/team leaders seeking to lead themselves and others to achieve discretionary effort and commitment to a shared cause.
Additional to a supportive learning environment, this interactive programme will provide essential knowledge through a range of activities designed to build good leadership qualities and behaviours. Utilising various methods, participants will explore what leadership means in their context. The bi-products of a journey of self-discovery include knowing what is required to initiate change while demonstrating resilience in today’s workplace.
This programme is for:
- team members seeking a path to step up to the next level
- current supervisors or managers seeking to gain a different perspective and personal insight into how to make a difference for their team and organisation
- anyone seeking to bridge the gap between managing and leading others
At the close of this programme participants seeking to step up can expect to:
- understand how to articulate and demonstrate what is fundamentally important to be an effective leader
- have developed confidence, knowledge and skills to be the leader they want to be
- have discovered a range of leadership techniques and methods and how to apply them in practice
- know what it takes to develop trusting, inclusive and healthy relationships
- understand what their leadership strengths are
Six sessions over six months.
Fee: $3,000+GST for Chamber Members | $3,250+GST for Non Members
RBP Registered. You may be eligable for up to 50% of funding for this programme.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like a space on this programme.