** Canceled ** Health & Safety from a Management Perspective
Wednesday, 22 November 2023 (9:00 AM - 1:00 PM) (NZDT)
Ensure you have a high standard of health and safety practices in your workplace.
This half day course is an ideal opportunity for senior managers/business owners to understand their health and safety responsibilities to their business, learn to implement a practical health and safety system and make their workplace safer and more productive.
You'll learn about:
- Health and Safety at Work Act 2015 - what the legislative framework requires
- Health and Safety at Work Regulations which support the Act
- Tools to develop a simple, practical and good practice health and safety system the duty holders under the law and their duties
- Penalties for non-compliance
- Building and promoting a positive health and safety culture in your workplace to create a competitive advantage How to manage the difficult conversations with your workers
Who should attend this workshop?
This course is designed to engage mid and senior level managers who need a greater understanding of their health and safety role within the business, and how great leadership can dramatically influence the development of organisational culture.